Friday, February 1, 2008

what the hell

how would you react if you came home from the gross weather outside and found your roommates along with your exboyfriend, watching a movie, and one roommate holding his hand.


this kind of crap has been going on forever and while it still bothers me, it is not for the reason i thought it would.

it bothers me because there is no way NO EFFING WAY i would ever do that to her. i thought we were friends? but last time i checked, friends don't date their friend's exes. not unless it's been a long enough time in between. we broke up in june. but i didn't see him until august. so it was easy at first....he was gone and i was still here. yes it's been 6 months but that doesn't mean it's ok. they could at least wait till i was, oh i don't know, NOT HER ROOMMATE ANYMORE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

for heavens sake.

1 comments:

LibbyStar said...

I'm sorry sarah:( I feel for you. Hey, as retaliation I could date HER ex-boyfriend. And maybe that might sort of even out the score. I'm so all for that:)

I love you!