Monday, December 1, 2008

Finish Line!

8 days of student teaching left.

I really do not think I can wrap my head around that. My entire college career has been focused toward the aim of *dun dun dun*:


STUDENT TEACHING.


Now that it is drawing to an end, my ever-thinking-about-what-to-do-next brain is grasping in vain for something to latch onto. I have a basic framework of what I want to do in the next few years and also what NYS tells me to do in regards to my certification. These things are cold, hard facts:

1. Get Masters degree in Music something. Education, musicology, etc.
2. Get 3 years teaching experience in a public school with at least one year of a mentoring experience.

Now, I have no idea how I am going to get there but I think those are good things to start with. All that to say, thank you NYS for giving me some guidance as to what I should do with my life.

Love,
weekendhack

0 comments: