Thursday, December 13, 2007

essentially done


finals are nearly over.
one tomorrow at 1:30...and it's more a lesson on how to use finale.

even though we all know how to use it. however, i will do my best to be optimistic. maybe he will show us some cool tricks....maybe.

the worst semester of my college career: done



recently, i've been punched in the face by a lot of things. one of them being the following:

my complete and utter dependency on God. without Him, i would be so broken, so nothing. but His strength is made perfect in my weakness.

that is the thought of the day.

also, at my OPE today, i had an excellent chat with the host teacher and i really feel like it went well overall. fun times had by all.

will post tomorrow when I'm officially done.

also, i may be going on a road trip with a.jane. that will be needless to say be a riot and a half.

❤weekendhack

0 comments: