Tuesday, May 6, 2008

dear roommates

if any of my roommates even read my blog: i am in a generally pissed off state right now, therefore the following statements are in the heat of the moment and i will probably cool off in the next 20 minutes or so. that said, these are my thoughts and i am not apologetic for they are honest.

roommate 1

having a disclaimer in your away message does not excuse anyone for their behavior. everyone has A LOT to do. it's the week before finals and everyone is stressed. they are just finals and while they are important, what is more important? the way you treat people and how they see you or what you got on some silly assignment.

roommate 2

please don't be in the shower exactly 15 minutes before i need to leave for class so that i cannot brush my teeth.

roommate 3
stop dating my ex-boyfriend, it's weird
don't leave passive aggressive notes about the dishes. ask me like an adult.


0 comments: